Well work last night was interesting, to say the least, it was fun, but painful. My fingers decided to be increasingly difficult making my job as bartender harder than it needs to be.
On a good note though, my gorgeous babygirl came back from her holidays and was at work last night, and it was amazing to have her back. I missed her heaps and heaps. The new kid came in lastnight even though he wasn't working. He still has me puzzled and I still can't work out what his deal is. But I got to know him on a much deeper level, and it was good really good. From what I can make of him so far we seem to be very similar and he has a lot on common with the Best Friend more than I first thought. We have had some pretty deep conversations, it's good though, it's been a while since I've found someone I can relate to in this way. While at the same time remaining a complete mystery.
Tonight we're catching up with some of the guys from the club at a favourite club/bar of ours. Should be good to catch up and chill. But yes, before I go into anymore girly giggle gossip about the kid, I shall go. I need to get ready and start harrassing the Best Friend. He needs to wake up lol
No comments:
Post a Comment