Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hanging by a moment

Well, yesterday was a pretty brilliant day. Having only gotten four hours the night before I felt really good and spent the day shopping :) Ran into my Conscience and hung out with him, and then spent literally the next 10 hours with the Best Friend. 


Everything finally feels like its falling back into place again. Things seem to be better than ever. He got a new tattoo, so since his mother loves me more, I bought her flowers to soften the effect it might have on her lol. Yes, thats how we roll. We decided that we needed to go out, since it's been so long. Called in the mutual friend who can act like a female and hit up the local pub. 


Over all it was a great night, got to hang out with a guy from the pub who I've known for about 6/7 months now. But we just never hung out outside of work, but yea it was good. Really good. I can't stop smiling it was that good. 


I told the Best Friend about needing to talk to him about why I don't trust guys and what not and he wants to know. Only if I'm comfortable telling him though, which is sweet of him. But I don't think we could become any more comfortable if we tried haha. 


Oh and on another note, I've completely finished the new edits to the Prologue of Behind the Fall. It's even better than it was before, if thats possible?? Lol. I don't think it is. But yea. 
Anyways I gotta go leave some movies back I rented a few days ago. So I gotta love ya and leave ya ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment