Friday, February 4, 2011

Beautiful

It's the name of the song I'm listening to at the moment, by Apocalyptica, they've been the source of my inspiration for many of my poems. And more recently the muse to me finding the inspiration to start my editing on Behind The Fall :) Which might I add feels amazing to finally be back writing again. I have a really good feeling about this draft and I can't wait to get it onto Inkpop for you guys to read. 


Anyways in other parts of my life things are finally starting to work out again. My Best Friend and I talked things out yesterday and realized the entire thing was just on huge misunderstanding and we both feel like a huge weight has been lifted off our shoulders. Work was pretty amazing last night too, Even though my bar is now completely over run with guys. Which is really weird because when I first became manager, all my staff where girls and we didn't have a single guy. And now for the past 2 weekends I've only had myself and a team of guys. Which can be quite fun at times. 


Nothing else really to report here, now that everythings fix things are starting to look up :) Oh and the Best Friend and I are planning a trip away. Hoping to go and pay a surprise visit to one of our favorite bar girls who moved to the other side of the country. But more on that later haha

No comments:

Post a Comment