Wow I didn't realise how long it had been since my last blog :\ I guess I got kinda distracted ahahha
Well for starters that catch up with the guys from the club didn't really go as planned. The Best Friend made different plans that I didn't want to follow, and then I got some news about my past that upset me and I ended up taking it out on him. We talked the next day and he understood, which was good. I still went out that night and caught up with some one the girls before they left for holidays and then hung out with my babygirl and had some girly giggle time with her :)
Tuesday I went into the office and hung out for a bit, made a new cocktail and a new shot, then I went to pick up my mates sister and take her to get her ears pierced. Long story short it didn't end up happening. We went back to her house and I caught up with her family and her brother, who is the guy who acts like a female sometimes. Then later I went for dinner with the girl who broke up with her boyfriend. She's a gem. We decided to go out all week and have fun. Since my Best Friend decided that he didn't have time for me.
Wednesday we weren't going to go out, since we where both tired. So we went to the movies and saw No Strings Attached. Amazing movie! Hhahah I think everyone should see it personally, especially guys. We came back to mine and along the way something snapped in us and I managed to convince her that we needed to dress up and go out :) And thats exactly what we did haha I got her drunk and we had a blast our few hours of dancing ended up being 5am! I woke up to her calling me for breakfast because she had a nasty hangover lol.
We decided against going out that night, purely because we where both tired and she was very hungover. Which was lucky because I text saying that I needed to be down in the city to do a shift at this place I've never heard of. Turns out it was an epic night and I got paid to flirt with a really cute bar guy I was working with. On the down side I got a call that afternoon from a telemarketer who got my phone number off my ex-boyfriend. Fuckwit.
Friday for work I actually decided to put some effort into how I looked and chucked in my extensions and did my makeup all nice and wore this top with slits all across the front. It looked good, if I might say so myself :) I was preparing for a bit of a spat at work because my boss rang me about an hour before hand to tell me that I wouldn't be running my own bar, my best friend would be. So yea. But it turned out to be a fairly ok night. My favorite bouncer was back last night :) And the new kid was there and is still as much as a mystery as he was last week. But heyy, I guess thats why I enjoy talking to him, cause I can't figure him out. Especially when he got all angry and annoyed when I told him about that guy that was being a fuckhead.
Buuuttt on another note its the best friends birthday tomorrow and I've just bought him his birthday present :) And since we shall be working together tonight I shall give it to him at midnight on the dot :) Even though he already knows what it is, and he's not to happy about it lol but oh well :) Hhahah
Anyways, now that I've caught up. I needa bail so I can get some food and start getting ready for work again lol over and out :)
No comments:
Post a Comment