This is a theory I've had for a very long while. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure you all have that one person who you will swear blindly will never hurt you. But the truth is, they will. They may not be doing it on purpose but it will happen. Loving someone is giving them the power to hurt you, but trusting them not too. Thats what you get when you love someone, in any form. You leave your self open to be hurt by those people, because you care about someone.
Yes okay, I may be slightly more bias than others because I don't really believe in love and I'm not really good with trusting people. But this is all because I for one learn from my mistakes, and I expect everyone to hurt me. It's human nature, you can't please everyone and when you try too all you end up doing is hurting them.
It's the fear of losing them people that you care about that allows you to over look any wrong doing done by them, yet another human flaw, we become attached to people so that we will suffer to keep them in our lives. We will allow some people to treat us like dirt because we rather have them in our lives than not, and once again thats the cold hard truth. And the truth hurts. I never said it didn't.
Anyways on another note, I'm back properly talking to that girl I mentioned before, who used to be pretty much by best friend. She's having a pretty hard time at the moment and called me up for some girly time. I went, purely because she was there for me last week when I needed a girl to talk too, and because silly little human me cares. Which brings me back to my theory that everybody hurts you. It's quite similar to the theory that everyone lies, each for their own reason of course. And if their not out right lying, they are simply concealing the truth or only telling you half the truth, which is just as bad.
I personally don't see the point in lying to my friends, I rather them be angry at me for telling them than angry at me for lying to them. Yes another little theory of mine. I have many :) It may take some time for me to tell you all I want you to know, but you will eventually find out. Like now, I feel very strongly, due to certain events in the past few weeks of course, about telling my Best Friend and the guy friend that can act like a female, about my complete past. No gaps. I don't know why after going on four years of friendship with both of them that I've only now decided to tell them. But I have.
I'm a firm believer of not putting all my eggs in one basket, yes another theory of mine haha. Because of my other theory that everyone can hurt you, and the more a person knows about you, the more they can hurt you. Which is probably why I have never told them before. I guess trust is a funny ickle thing. One of them I trust and love whole heartedly, even though things have been shaky the past 2 weeks. And the other I love so much that I hate him, if that makes sense? We just fight a fair bit lol but always find our way back to each other.
Anyways thats enough theories for one night. I'll fill you in on what happens if I decide to talk to either of them tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment