Thursday, February 3, 2011

You're not Sorry

So today and well yesterday I've been filling my time catching up with friends I either haven't seen for ages and some that I stopped talking too. Like yesterday it was that male friend who acts like a female sometimes, and today was an old friend from school I call him my conscience. Because he always knows what to say and he feels bad for me. He's amazing and the other was a chick I stopped talking to a while back. But when I was having a hard time last week because of the after math of Australia day she was right by my side making sure I was ok. And so I felt I owed it to her to go and see her and catch up with her. 


Both meetings where great, they helped me understand a few things better than before. I decided to take a friends advice, my gorgeous bar girl who moved to Brissy, and text my Best Friend. And to my non-surprise I didn't get a response. He acts like he cares in public when he's around people, but in private or in text he wont say anything. We have work together tonight, so it should be interesting. I doubt he'll contact me all day and I won't even text him to find out if he's gonna come to work with me, since I know now he wont, 


But we'll act as if everythings ok, and I'll pretend like I'm not falling apart on the inside, but there's only so much I can do. 


I finally got my new clothes that I bought on ebay, the top I'm going to be wearing to work tonight. It's going to look hot! Matched with a pair of short shorts, I actually can't wait to go to work just to wear the outfit, yea kinda pathetic I know. The new pills the Doc's put me on this time have actually made me feel better, which is a first, maybe they might start getting things right. I'll cross my fingers :) Cause personally I'm sick of always having something wrong with me, after 19years you'd think the world would be bored with giving me strange diseases, but no. 


Anyways, over and out, until tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment