So the past few days have been pretty good actually. Went out the other night to a punk/rock alternative club, the Best Friend has never been before and besides it was singles night so we had to go :) The guy that acts like a girl came and the girl who just broke up with her boyfriend came too. It was a really fun night, we all wore red and the girl and I got hit on a few times. Each time being interrupted by the boys who felt it was there duty to intimidate them.I did end up with a number, which was purely because I think the bestfriend scared him so much he felt like he had no choice lol.Funny enough we've actually spoken a fair bit. He seems pretty nice.
Work last night was a blast, bar the having to do this function thingy for the owner of the club that was a bit of a bore. I had this amazing new top that I wore. It's all ripped and yea, ripped clothes will be the death of me I swear. But yea, the new glassy guy. I can't remember if I've mentioned him or not, we'll he was there again. And he's still as ,much as a puzzle to me as he was last week and the week before and I love puzzles :)
I've finally decided on my next tattoo and I can't wait to find the proper design and what not. I have a thing with words so most of my tattoos are gonna be words. It's going to read "Tell me I can't I'll show you I can." To me it meaningful. Because I've been told I can't all my life, with all my medical conditions it's always been you can't do this and you wont' be able to do this and everytime I've still done it and left the Doctors speechless. It's always something with me, like at the moment my arthritis is playing up something nasty, which makes working in bar really hard. But I'm the Bar Manager even still.
I'm hoping for an easier night tonight, last night they got pretty bad. But oh well :) Thats life. Anyways once again I gotta go get ready for work. Over and out :)
No comments:
Post a Comment