I'm sure everyone has been in this exact same situation at some time in their lives. Whether it's right now, last week, last year, or even a few years ago, but the fact is; we have all been here. And here, might you ask, is in a position where you find you have feelings or are starting to have feelings for someone you either should or can't have.
This is my current predicament. See there's this guy from work, but he has a girl and he's been with her forever. Well, not literally, but what seems like forever. Every time we're working together we always have the best fun and practically spend the entire shift flirting and having a laugh, but it means nothing, it's just a bit of harmless fun. And I know that sometimes he wishes that he wasn't in such a serious relationship, that he could just go out and have some fun, cause we've talked about it before. Simply because they've been together during the years that everyone else was going out and just being a teenager.
But this weekend I realized that somewhere along the way, I kinda forgot that it was all just a game, and now I'm in one of my annoying phases where I think this guy is the hottest thing since sliced bread. Since I go in and out of phases with what guy I like all the time, I'm not expecting it to last very long, but its irritating in the meantime. And because I can't have him, it's makes it even harder to get off the phase, because I always want what I can't have and I generally don't stop till I get it. It's one of those childish infatuations where you can't get them out of your head and you somehow always end up thinking about them.
I'll keep you posted on the situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment