Friday, January 28, 2011

Don't Slip Away

Heres the second one



I wonder if we turned back time
Would you still be my partner in crime?
Could we remember it and smile?
Knowing it was all worthwhile.


Did we really risk it all?
I guess so, cause I'm still waiting for your phone call
Please don't tell me that you're going away
Because then life would become a charcoal grey.


There's so much left to say that hasn't been said
So let's talk it out and not plow straight ahead
If you where to leave me here on my own
Save me the pain and just break my neck bone


The choice is yours I wont plead no more
You know where I am if you want to try once more
Just know I need you like the air I breathe
So please I beg you, don't suffocate me

No comments:

Post a Comment