Yes I am in one of those nasty moods, due to a series of very unfortunate events and wish to vent about the world, or maybe just certain aspects within my life :)
Well where do I start. I went to the club today, cause my manager asked me to lunch because he wanted to talk to me. Turns out that was code for, "I want to yell at you because I want you to feel completely worthless and make you think your doing a shit job managing bar." And for my other boss to spend the whole time making highly inappropriate comments regarding your chest, it's great to know that you're bosses hired you purely because you have a nice "rack" for them to stare at -_____-" Then after all that, they proceed to turn on each other, leaving me in the middle of world war 3. To make matters worse, when I finally managed to leave the club, to my annoyance and anger, I discovered I had received a parking fine. Yep, and that totally made my day ^___^
While in my nasty mood, I receive a call from a person who is practically my other half, yes it is the bestest friend ever. Who doesn't yet quite realize the extent and level of my frustration and anger. He called me and mentioned that he was with the girl (yes this is the girl who got a blog all to herself and was mentioned in one of my earlier blogs) funnily enough the moment I got off the phone with him I knew exactly what she was and what I thought of her, having struggled for the past few days to figure her out, high maintenance. Having met and spoke to her well over 4 times, I think any judgement I make now should be well and truly sound. The girl is meant to be "seeing" my best friend, but while at a bar yesterday she shamelessly not only throws herself at him, but at our boss as well! I don't know about you guys but to me that says enough, if she can't keep her hands to herself when she's right in front of the guy she's meant to be seeing or whatever. What chance does she have of keeping them to herself when their dating and he's not around?
I rest my case.
No comments:
Post a Comment