Once again, this has been an eventful past couple of days. On Tuesday night, the Best Friend asked me to join him and The Girl and her friend on a night out. Turns out I really like the Girl, when I'm too drunk to care who she is :) So I can like her and be honestly happy around her, but only when I've got alcohol in me. What does that say?? I can of course pretend to like her when she's around. I've being doing it for the past 2 weeks and it seems to be working, no one other than the Best Friend can tell that I'm being completely fake.I found out some interesting facts about her too, me being me and having to look out for the Best Friend of course, did some digging. Well more like I asked around, turns out that I was right about my new opinion about her. According to the person I asked who has worked with her for a few years, her personality is exactly as I described it, high maintenance, attention seeking, drama queen and extremely flirty. Need I say any more on what I now think of her?? Good.
I'm once again fighting with that guy friend who acts like a girl. I swear it's his time of the month or something. It would explain all his mood swings. He's going to have a bigger hissy fit soon when he finds out that I got a mutual girl friend of ours a job a club, even though I told him I would get him one. But when he keeps on having these mood swings that results in him being rude and arrogant towards me, does he really think I'm going to do him this favor? Once again, I rest my case.
I've just finished writing another poem, it's been a while. I'll post it up after. It kinda mirrors what my mood is like around this time of year. I'm never very happy during these 2 days of the year. Ever. And to make matters worse, I've got work tonight and all I'll really want to do is curl up in a ball. And tomorrow I'll want to do the same, but I've gotta work then too, the only difference is my Best Friend wont be there, so it'll be harder to pretend I'm happy when all I'll want to do is cry. He's going out with Her. I've decided thats what I shall call her from now on, Her. Because I've already decided what I think of her and nothing is going to change my mind.
And yes, I am in a horribly bad ranting mood, in case you hadn't noticed by now.
No comments:
Post a Comment