Happens to be the name of the Katy Perry song I'm listening to right now :) She's right though, life is totally not like the movies. Not at all. But oh well, nothing you can do with it.
So update, since I've been kinda busy lately. Work was really good, then it got really bad and then my Best Mate showed up and things got so much better, cute guy wasn't there though. Sunday I went to the local pub where our boss was playing Dj at, spent it with the Best Mate and it was a free drinking sesh. Then moved to the local bar, which was really good too :) And then finally back to our bosses house for more drinks hahah yes, it was a long day. Tell me about it. I can hardly even remember what I did yesterday. I think I slept and caught up on my well needed sleep. And then today, I went and took some of my family who are over on a holiday to the Zoo. The Zoo is always a fun place to be :)
Anyways, the Bestie made dinner tonight, it was really good too hahha. It served as a good distraction after having yet another fight with the guy friend who acts like a girl. I don't have time for friends who treat me like crap and only use me to get a job at the Club. I've seen what friendship is, my Best Friend showed me that, and I know now that I deserve and have been given better. Oh and that chick I was talking about before, that the Best Friend was seeing, well she's no longer a concern :)
Now that I'm still listening to that song, I remember a thought I had in my head a few days ago. True Love. Does. Not. Exist. Sorry to burst your bubble people. But thats just the truth. In fact theres no even such thing as Love, in the Romantic sense of course. My Best Friend would probably kill me if he saw that haha, we've finally found a way to describe our friendship to people, since Best Friends no longer seems to do justice anymore. We are in a non-sexual open relationship haha. Yea, we can have some pretty random thoughts. Anyways, back to there being no such thing as Love. To find someone you Love is to find yourself open to be hurt, and trust me loving someone is giving someone the power to destroy you, but trusting them not too.
People will ALWAYS hurt you, they may not mean it or do it on purpose, but they will do it. And that is something you will just have to have happen to you before you understand that I'm right.
No comments:
Post a Comment