Monday, January 10, 2011

First Blog!

Woohoo! So for some strangely odd reason I have this odd sense of satisfaction about finally getting round to writing my first blog, I'm not sure why. Probably because I've wanted to try and set up a proper one for sometime now, my thoughts can be quite erratic and have a weird way of viewing things. 


It's the start of yet another year, and I guess I just want to document this year in some way. If the past few years are anything to go by, then this year will certainly be as eventful if not more adventurous than the last. And I kinda want something I can read and look back on in a few months and go "wow, did we really do that!" Like so far into the new year my bestfriend and I have already attempted to go cow-tipping in the middle of no-where while strongly under the influence, sung drunken karaoke in our local pub and gone to a strip club all in the space of 10 days. Not a bad effort, hey? And this was without even trying, this kind of stuff happens to us on a regular basis. 


We where only just talking about it yesterday, how much things have changed in the space of a year. It's crazy. Neither of us thought we would end up where we are today, but heyy thats life for you sometimes. Oh and when I say we, I mean myself and my best friend, we're practically joined at the hip, oh and yes he's a guy and no we're not going out! Haha 


Well I guess thats all for now, until I find something to properly post about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment