So yesterday was Australia day. Lets just say we're not going to talk about it. But I'm quitting alcohol. And a list of other things too. No, I'm not quitting because I got a shocking hangover. I'm quitting because I got really really drunk and did something that I rather forget about.
Right now the only place I want to be is in a ball crying my eyes out, because that's what I feel like doing. I feel like I've ruined my friendship with my Bestest Friend ever, even though he reckons nothings going to change. I don't even think I'm going to be able to face going to work tomorrow. I've messed up a lot in my life, but this feels pretty big. It's not even a month into the new year and already life is filled with drama I much rather be without.
I don't know what to do, all I want is to be with my Best Friend and have him assure me that everythings fine. Even if he is lying, I don't care. I just need to hear him say it. I don't think I've stopped crying all day or since it happened. I'm really scared, more than I've ever been before. It feels like I'm in a bad dream and I'm waiting to wake up, but I'm not going too.
No comments:
Post a Comment