Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Girl

Ok, so I said I wouldn't make a comment about this chick my best friend is seeing until I met her a few times. Well she's been on the scene for a week now, and since the best friend asked me what I thought of her on Friday, I figured it was due time to state what I thought. Given he did drag me along to their second date since she insisted on friends being present for the first 2 dates. Weird huh? 


There's nothing that I particularly dislike about her, but then at the same time there's nothing that I really like about her either there's nothing wrong with her. So I'm kinda sitting in the fence here, I don't hate her, but I can't say that I like her either. I'm kind of indifferent to her. Well actually I take that back, when I first met her she kinda did my head in. She came and joined us at the pub after they had finished their first date, which was a double date thing so her best friend came too. And yea, there was a few things she did that I wasn't to fond of. That and the guy I was with (who must be treated like a girl) pointed out that she looked like my best friends ex-girlfriend, and for once he's actually right, she does. She was loud, annoying, trying way to hard and continually being condescending to her friend, who's voice was also annoying me. But on the second date she didn't bother me as much and I got along with her friend.   


So as you can see, I really don't know what to make of her. They went on a third date last night, which is really only their first date in my opinion since it was their first date without friends. And if you;ve read my best friends blog you'll see that he wont officially go out with her until I approve, I kinda need to figure out if I approve of her or not lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment