Saturday, January 22, 2011

What a great start to the weekend

Well even given my determination to stay in a bad mood, it didn't happen. The Best Friend has this annoying way of making me smile and laugh even when I don't want too. I guess that's what he's there for :) He scared the life out of me yesterday when I rocked up at his house to get him for work and he told me he had something to tell me. I thought he was going to tell me he was going out with Her. Turns out that was so not the case, thank God. Luckily we're now both on the same wave length as each other about her. As I said before he's not working tonight, because he's going to a party with Her and her friend and an old mutual guy friend of ours, and this morning after work he decided it was his personal mission to try and pick up at this party, even though She is there. Should be fun haha. 


Oh and that guy friend, that was being a jerk cause it's his time of the month? Well he realized he was being a jerk and tried to say sorry, but as I told the Best Friend he's only saying sorry because he wants a job at the Club and I don't take to kindly to people only being friends with me because they want something off me. 


Ages ago, the Best Friend decided that I needed to start seeing a guy this year, so he can try out the guidelines on him. He's been wanting to go through these for ages. And since I hate dating, it's kinda hard lol. But last night at work, a guy thats been trying to pick me up for ages came in. He hasn't been in for a while. And he's decided that I'm "the one" lol it's very cute. The Best friend got to see first hand what the guy is like when he talks to me, and would start laughing anytime he heard what he was saying, or make comments. I felt sorry for the poor guy, cause my Best Friend can look very scary to those who don't know he's just a cute teddy bear, until you piss him off or do wrong by me. Then he's an angry bear >.< But apparently this guy gets brownie points cause he was willing to take a beating off my Best Friend, for one kiss off me. Because it would be totally worth it. 


Ooohh and this morning I woke up with the cutest voice message from my manager, totally made my day ^__^ it was sooo sweet. Anyways now that I'm in a really good mood, I gonna head. It's about time to start getting ready to go back to work, probably pop in and see the Best Friend along the way, and maybe go and see one of my Bar girls. Because she's leaving to go home to Scotland for 6 weeks :( I know sad. But yea. 


Over and Out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment