Sunday, January 16, 2011

Weekends are full on!

Wow, now that was one hell of a weekend. Which is why I haven't written anything in a while, work was pretty hectic, as a nightclub generally is. I think hectic is the wrong choice of words, more like chaotic or stressful or mentally breaking. Being Bar Manager does have it's downers and that's having to deal with all the little issues that go wrong and bringing them to the head managers who...well are just as stressed and pissed off as you. I don't think I need to explain to you what happens. But I work with my best friend, so somehow between the both of us, we managed to barely get through the weekend without killing anyone :) 


That guy I mentioned in a previous blog was there, so that helped. As much as I had every intention on ignoring him and barely talking to him, I ended up doing the exact opposite. I did try too, so I guess I should get kudos for that right?? He's just one of those guys thats hard to ignore, and even harder to be cold and nonchalant too. If anything I probably dug myself a bigger hole, but oh well, it stopped me from potentially killing management and resigning. 


Tonight I got a call from a friend asking me to go hang out with him, it's not often he does something like this, and I wanted to get out of the house. So I went. I'm still not sure whether or not it was a mistake to go, said friend has a way of saying things that make you think and get to you. He doesn't mean it, it's just when he's in a sad and down mood he manages to affect my view on things for a few days. Which is exactly what he manged to do tonight, without even trying. So right now after seeing him I'm left feeling very lost, confused and sad. As I said, he can sometimes have this effect on me. 


I never said my thought train would be sane, logically or happy. But I did tell you it was random and weird. So after my night tonight I'm left pondering the question. How can someone decide that they have achieved all they were meant too with their life and that it's their time? I don't believe that anything you're going through is ever bad enough for a person to decide that. Never. Tomorrow is a different day and you have no idea what it could bring.  Anyways, I'll write again tomorrow, when I'm bound to have something a little less depressing to blog about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment