So tonight I went to meet up with a friend that I had a fairly big falling out with. It was tedious to say the least, but entertaining. The guy I was meeting can be such a girl sometimes, and the best way to handle him is to treat him like one. He must be handled with care, he is very sensitive and can be very delicate. You would never tell a girl she looks stupid so you never let him think anything he is saying is unimportant. Trust me, you will get the same reaction from him as you would a girl if you told her she was ugly. And right now, you're probably laughing because you think I'm joking, trust me, I'm very serious.
Afterwards my best mate, who was out on this weird first date double date kinda thing, came and joined us. Said best friend will probably end up reading this at some stage so I wont tell you what I thought of her yet. (I'll save that for a special featured edition of the blog, which will be dedicated purely to her ^__^) Said best friend will also be in shock to see that I've had my blog up and running since the start of the week, while he only set his up today and then demanded that I made an account so I could follow it. I'd check it out, it's highly hilarious, a blog about how girls should come with an instruction manual.
Pheww, totally nearly just lost my life for a second. I closed down the page and thought I'd lost everything I typed. Thank god for auto save! Anyways where was I. Oh yea, his blog. I think it's highly amusing personally >>>>>>heres where you can find it >>>>> http://instructionmanuals101.blogspot.com/
I ended up on an hour and a half drive, I was being the best friend and dropping one of his friends home, and an intriguing thought came to mind. We surround ourselves by people who we grow attached too and assume that they have the same attachment/bond to you in return. But what if something where to happen to you tomorrow, or today?? The people that came to visit you at home or in the hospital, would they be the ones you expected to visit?? Or would the ones you expected too not even bother to show their faces?? As morbid as it is, I'd love to be at my own funeral, just so I could see who would turn up, who would pretend to care when I know they don't, that kinda thing.
Just a little something to think about :)
No comments:
Post a Comment